Feeling lost and wondering how to combine plants to create a stunning planting scheme that has the wow factor?
Tired of purchasing beautiful plants that simply don’t look as good as you hoped, once you place them in the garden?
Do you believe you don’t have green fingers?
Bookings for the DIY Garden Designer for the three hour Plant Design Workshop are now closed.
We will show you how to create the perfect planting scheme, sharing knowledge that usually takes professional designers years to learn.
Total cost for the morning is R300 which includes:
- Practical demonstration
- Plant choice checklist
- Designer plant list
- Practical guidance as you create your very own plant combination plan.
Space is limited to 15 people, to ensure maximum participation, so secure you spot now!
Date: 13th October 2018
Time: 09h00 for 09h30 till 12h30
Venue: 12 Frans Hals Street, Petervale West, Sandton, Gauteng
What you will gain:
- A checklist that will guide you to choosing the right plants and desirable plant groupings/combinations for your garden. In this section we take a look at zoning plants according to their water requirements and site conditions.
- A planting framework that will help you to create depth and interest in your planting scheme.
- A design approach to plant combinations, demonstrating the arrangement of plants to set different moods and create optical illusions in the garden. A variety of visually appealing and successful plant combination will be demonstrated for sun, semi-shade and shade areas.
- A list of plants that designers use to create perfect planting schemes.
- The experience of creating your own plant combinations whilst being guided by experienced garden designers.
What you need to bring:
- Pen and notebook.
- Pictures of your garden borders so that you can research and plan your very own designer plant combinations.
Book now, don’t delay!